Saturday 21 August 2010

Papercraft: Gaming Sci-Fi vehicles and Terrain

Those of you who have met me in meatspace, I'm a tight-fisted Northerner, and love to make my mini's and scenery rather than buy them.  I'm always on the look out for nice papercraft models to jazz up my Tapletop or RPG games.

Here are some lovely papercrafts from a very talented designer at www.topsolitario.com, of particular note are:

Samsara

Awheeled APC with numerous cockpit, body and turret options to keep you occupied.


UHV200 Walrus
A hover APC with lots of body options to make ambulances, trucks or more offensive attack craft.

El O-12 ISO-CONTAINER M.A.S.H
A Mobile Hospital made from ISO Containers with additional airlocks.  The model can be modded with magnets to quickly snap it together in different configurations and keep it there.

No comments:

Post a Comment